Saturday 12 April 2008

Vintage swap!!!

Today I got my parcel for the Vintage Swap from Juanita!!!! Lookie, lookies at what I got!!! They are absolutely lovely Juanita, I am SO going to try to tidy my desk so you will be actually able to see the lovley fabric bowl especially!!!

I am still in progress of yours....with the children at home progress has been slow but it is starting to come together now and I am loving working with the really rustic, earthy colours in contrast to what I have been making recently.

Here are a few tasters for you Juanita!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, what a tease!

JuanitaTortilla said...

*claps*
WHEE!!!!
*Goosebumps*
I can't wait!!!
SO glad you got the package :)

(Oops, yikes -- I hope I didn't transport Fluffy's hair into your home...)

LAZY-TROUT said...

Cant wait to see the end result - looks gorgeous so far!