Friday 11 April 2008

Dottie Downloads!!!!

After dithering around last night I panicked about which format I should buy my Dottie downloads in....so this morning I took the plunge and ordered my first set......."Dress up Dottie" after downloading and printing off was such a breeze......I just couldn't resist going back in for more!!!! LOL....I now have ...ermmmm....65 images all printed off and ready to colour. The children had great fun this morning looking at them and helping me choose which ones to try out first.

Pencils, pens and watercolours at hand I am going to cuddle up with the children and do some crafting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, lots of dottie creations to look forward to from you then. Did you buy George?

Louly said...

LOL I guess you'll be busy for a while then.