Monday 7 April 2008

Trying triangles!!

I have been playing with this idea for a "triangle card" for a few days now and kept on putting it off- but the diary system is working and I am trying to put some order in my life!!! So after a very tiring morning at the hospital with Amelia I am treating myself to a short time crafting while the children watch a DVD!

The inspiration came from the latest Arty Girlz Challenge ; The challenge this week is to have TRIANGLES on your project, as usual you choose the format so you could make a card, do a scrapbooking layout Altered Art etc......

So here it is my fairy with triangular bunting!!!!! Great way to use up all those little scraps of paper...LOL.....I don't throw ANYTHING away!!!




Stamped image-RAK, CB embossing folder, blooms by Lisa.

9 comments:

Nick said...

Thats gorgeous Adele- love the bunting!!

Julie Allain said...

Adele this is fantastic!!

Love the bunting - such a nice touch

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge xx

Sandy said...

Wow what a pretty card. So stylish.

Kathy said...

Fab card Adele - the bunting looks great

Kazzy said...

Another lovely card Adele! Love the bunting.

Hazel said...

Fantastic, as usual, Adele!

Max said...

What a brilliant idea Adele. Super result.

Crissi Harvey said...

wow gorgeous card love the bunting fab idea and the fairy is cute,
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Barbara Hagerty said...

Your card is pretty and fun!! I like it a lot!!