Wednesday 9 April 2008

It's finished at last....

....the card that has been sitting on my desk for 2 days that is!!!! I have been quite low again today, just struggling to get motivated and not knowing what to do first really. So much is on hold for one reason or another and I cannot tick the box and say it's done if you know what I mean. BUT it's another card off my "To do list" and it also meets the latest challenge over on Cute Card Thursday! Our challenge this week is 'Planes, trains and automobiles'
but of course we wouldn't restrict you to just those vehicles, absolutely any mode of transport is allowed!

Using my little Hamish with Tractor stamp, picked up on the background swirls on the papers and used my devine swilrs CB folder....and of course finished with a few glossy accents!!






3 comments:

Jilli said...

Fab card, cute stamp, love your colouring.

Andrea, said...

Fab card and a great stamp.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Sandy said...

Oh Adele this is so cute card. Lovely work.