Saturday 5 April 2008

TRYING to tidy!!!

My craft room is such a mess, I haven't had much time to play this week and when I have done, I have been naughty and not cleared up in an attempt to be as productive as possible til the very last minute. Well it has finally caught up on me and I haven't room to hardly move, let alone craft!LOL.


I am ...ahem, cough....er....treating myself to little bits of new stash, just little snippets, here and there and I just haven't got storage organised yet. This week I recieved the lovely stash prize from Martine over on Crafts Beautiful- thank you so much. I have only just got it all out and had a proper look- my fav has got to be the little pack of papers-there are some lovely patterns in it- just my cup of tea. In fact I want to use some NOW- but I mustn't- I have got to tidy even a little space first!

Mr Postie has also brought me a little prize from a challenge I did a while ago over on Just Bex - I won a little birdie stamp from Imaginisce- must try that out too.

Oh, so much I want to do...right no more excuses, I MUST tidy up!

2 comments:

maddy hill said...

ohhhhhh you lucky thing ! i love that birdie stamp ( i saw it too ) cant wait to see what your gonna do with it ! Well done for winning ..if it all gets to much for you ... ya know all that new stash ... im will to volenteer a cupboard space in my craft room ..heheee suppose ive got more chance of a seeing a flying pig eh ?


maddy

Hazel said...

Wow!!! What a lovely lot of goodies! And I love your DCM card.