Thursday 10 April 2008

A quick tag!!

I found this challenge on blog by the fanstastic Jules and I thought it looked quite a quick and easy challenge to do while the children are around. I have had Amelia in here with me doing the embossing on the CB!!!

Tag You're It!- the first challenge was "Shade of Blue!" I am not sure about the finished tag, but had fun making it and tried a different effect by doing some freehand embellishes with my glossy accents just to add a bit of dimension!!! I used a friend stamp from Hero Arts, as a collage effect for the large tag and the little girl stamp is by Crafty Individuals....and of course my beloved CB embossing folder!!!
Looking forward to the next one of these.



5 comments:

LAZY-TROUT said...

Beautiful - love the little heart :)

Sam said...

This is just adorable! LOVE the layout, the colours, the texture, everything! Of for a nosey round the rest of your blog!

And thank you so much for taking part in our first challenge :)

Anne said...

OMG, I am awestruck! This is just magnificent!! I've never come across your blog before either so I'm really glad you 'found' us!! Fantastic!!!

Thank You from me too for playing along - I hope you'll love tomorrow's theme too!

Andrea said...

thats a beautiful tag and you have a great Blog x

Kathy said...

This is absoluteoy beautiful Adele