Thursday 10 April 2008

Hello Dottie!!!!!!!

My first (of what I am sure will be many) Dottie card....meet Charmed Dottie!



This is also my first challenge over on Charmed Cards & Crafts.
Round 2 challenge 4 by LouRight ladies this is a nice easy one, so easy in fact I’m only giving you a week to do it (evil laugh). To celebrate the launch of Dottie I challenge you to make a ‘Dottie’ card (Dottie the character, not polka dots LOL).
Okay so here are the points·
For making a Dottie card........ 30 points·
For adding Scalloping...............10 points·
For Dry embossing.....................5 points·
For using buttons.......................5 points.
50 points in total
I love her so much I am going to treat myself to some downloads later....if the children give me a few spare minutes that is!!LOL. This is another first for me as she is my first card made with a download. I was a bit concerned that the ink would run so I used my marvy markers more than actual water colours, and of course a few features were hilighted with my glossy accents..but not shown that well in pics-sorry.


6 comments:

Hullabaloo said...

Hi Dingle!
I love the little round stamps you have that say Happy Birthday, could you possibly let us know what make they are or where you got them? Thanks! Your cards are simply gorgeous! Keep it up girl!

Sarah C said...

What a fab card. Dottie is gorgeous isn't she? Looking forward to seeing more of the work you do with her

LAZY-TROUT said...

Love IT!!!! I couldnt get logged in on the CB forum to leave a comment - so i came here!

Sam said...

OMGosh how cute is this!!

Louly said...

Wow Wow Wow Wow! I really love this Adele, I can see the glossy accents (I'm addicted to them) they look fab, I especially like the handles on the crop a dile. Thanks for joining in with the fun.

Kathy said...

Fab card Adele. ooooh you've got a GREEN one ;_0 wouldn't work with my Dottie card then eh?