Sunday 13 April 2008

Hole in One!!

Another Dottie, another challenge. This time I used Princess Dottie and took inspiration from the "lace" on her dress to make a picture frame. It fitted in perfectly with a Challenge over on Crafts by Carolyn.

" Hole in one - Your challenge today is to make something that includes piercing. Lots of little holes are what we want to see. You don't need any fancy equipment for this one - if you don't have a paper piercer (I don't!) then grab a map pin or something similar and you're off. "

I had to hunt high and low for the scrap of "little princess paper" I had left over! (if I remember rightly, I THINK its frm 3 bugs in a rug!!)



3 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Cute card x

Juliet said...

Oh I love this - she's such a Princess! Beautiful card.
Juliet xx

LucindaBee said...

Fantastic card - it is really pretty