Monday 21 April 2008

Back to routine!!!

Been a great but tiring day. Children back to school and had feedback about Amelia, who has has a really good day at school. Jack is a changed little boy, read to me before school this morning, did netball after school and has been so calm and relaxed he is like a different boy!


Been at work today so all I had time to do was a quick lunch and a few rows of knitting before I had to do the school run...them Amelia and me set to work on the giraffe...AGAIN. She still wasn't keen on the paper mache but helped rip the paper and stirred the PVA mix. Amelia has named him "HULA HOOP!" and Jack wanted to call him Gerry...so he is now known as Gerry Hula Hoop Giraffe!!!!


5 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Oh I love Gerry Hula Hoop!

I can see he is going to be a very handsome fella...

kk girl said...

Love the giraffe Adele. Can't wait to see the finished Gerry Hula Hoop

Louly said...

I'm really enjoying seeing your girraffe updates, it's looking fab!

Unknown said...

He's fabulous, how clever are you all !
Put him in a posh exhibition and he's pass for modern sculpture I reckon.

Well done !
x

Unknown said...

wow!!! I think that sums it up completely!!!