Thursday 6 March 2008

Back to Basics!

Been rushed off my feet with school stuff and today I am SUPPOSED to be studying. BUT I couldn't resist tying up another loose end (there are so many in my life!) by just "quickly" finsihing the half made card sitting on my desk! That's my excuse and I am sticking to it!!

Here is the challenge from Crafts by Caroyln!

BACK 2 BASICS and I want you to create something with ONLY inks and or markers NOT an embossing Powder or heat gun in sight Patterned Paper and other embellishments are fine.

This is my first attempt at stamping using my Marvy Markers, yes...those ones that have been sitting in my stash for years feeling very unused and unloved!! Not sure about the colour combination I have used, but fun all the same!



2 comments:

Andrea C (Frog) said...

A gorgeous card Adele.

Andrea :)

Max said...

Fabulous card ... just love the colours.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx