Thursday 27 March 2008

...and now my first Nellie!!

Well Mr Postie turned up trumps again today, that all my birthday pennies spent!! Apart from feeling really yukky, achey and tired (was awake a just gone 5am again!!) I have tried to cheer myself up with my new goodies. And how could I resist using such fun and bright colours...not my usual style at all. (Do I actually have a style? hmmm- not sure!)

As well as a few more stamps I got some bargain Quickutz dies,only £1.99 so I treated myself to a few "extras " like the photo corners and another fastener (that makes my third now!) a little tag and a lacey thing(!)

Isn't it funny how an image can inspire such motivation for colour!! Or am I alone in my own mad world?

8 comments:

Hazel said...

You are such a clever crafter, Adele - this passion for stamping is producing some super results - lovely!

LAZY-TROUT said...

Lovely colours once again - the card is just right for Spring!

Chris Steer said...

What a fab card - love your colour combinations!
Chris x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous hunny xx

LucindaBee said...

Said it before - will say it again - gorgeous. Lovely use of colour

Julie Allain said...

Hi Adele

Your Paris Inchie Card has been nominated to be featured on INSPIRATIONAL

http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if I have permission to feature you by emailing inspirational.blogs@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you :)

Max said...

Love the combination ... just perfect!

Sheila Hallworth said...

iTS' A GORGEOUS CARD - i LOVE THE COLOURS (OOPS, CAPS LOCK)...

need to know - where did you pick up quickutz dies for £1.99? please??
ta : )

sheila
www.kippercraft.blogspot.com