Tuesday 18 March 2008

My Time to Craft Challenge 6: Quotes and Sayings

"This weeks challenge is - Quotes and Sayings. Try making an ATC, Card, Tag, Skinny, Scrapbook page, Fatbook Page (4x4) Gothic Arch, Moo Mini card, Skinny, Inchie or Altered Art."

I rummaged through my stash and eventually came up with what must have been on of my first ever stamps. LOL....look here is one of the reasons why I never took to stamping-its a first attempt back in Jan 2004!


and here is todays attempt...please say I have improved...even a little bit!! (crosses fingers and runs off!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I just LOVE that cat image, it is gorgeous.

I'm so pleased you have fallen in love with stamping. I have now too since I have found out that yes, I can actually colour in an image! lol.

Jules x

Jo said...

You certainly have improved!!!
The card is great and the qoute is 1 of my favourites. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge :o)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Both cards are wonderful Adele and yes you could say you have grown with your craft! It is quite scary looking back at stuff made a while back, I think blogging and doing the challenges have helped immensely. Thanks for joining us this week!

Lesley said...

They are great - and I love that cat stamp too! Thank you for joining us again this week xxx

Max said...

You have been such a busy lady ... I love all your results bu the kity cat has to be one of my favourites.

Bee said...

both cards are gorgeous.

xx