Sunday 9 March 2008

Anniversary card order!

Chris came home from work on Friday with a personalised card order - the lady had included loads of personalised info in the form of a sketch. I have tried to make it "look right" this afternoon, but just couldn't. It looked far too cluttered for a standard A5 card...so I have made it into a concertina card!! I do hope the lady isn't offended by me not using her sketch!!!

I have blanked out the personalised details but here is the finished card in very poor lighting...why haven't I used those Daisy D papers before?


3 comments:

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Adele its absolutely gorgeous , she will love it i would be over the moon to receive it :)

Andrea xx

LAZY-TROUT said...

Its fabulous Adele - dont worry about the lady she will love it!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

There is no way she won't like it. It is lovely!