Friday 21 March 2008

Inchies!!

After looking around for inspiration for chipboard a few days ago I came across some inchies. I ventured into these very briefly last year..think I managed about 10-20 and had such fun working on such a tiny "canvas!" Fuuny the a discussion came up about them on the Crafts Beautiful forum and it inspired me to have another go. Here is my effort-they took me just under and hour!!LOL!!! I cheated slightly as I used my new stamp by Hampton Art and just cut out the little individual pics!!



8 comments:

LucindaBee said...

Your inchies are fab - feeling inspired!

Annie B said...

gorgeous - so vintage - I hope you entered that swap? and I envy whoever was lucky enough to draw you as a partner

Hazel said...

Super inchies, Adele. Happy Easter.

Canne said...

I like those, they're really nice!

Anonymous said...

Fabby as always. I STILL haven't made even 1 !!! lol

Mrs. T said...

Really neat! I like that shine. Is that Glossy Accents or a similar product?

Jacqueline said...

This is really beautifully done!

Angie C said...

Wow, these are stunning