Saturday 15 March 2008

Long time - no craft!

Goodness it seems like ages since I have done any crafting but thinking back it was last Sunday. So much has been crammed into this last wek but I still feel I have nothing to show for it. Thursday was really tough, I had so many appointments I travelled to the school and back 5 times- by the evening I couldn't even out weight on my poorly heel. Friday I went off to work and had to leave early as Amelia was poorly, but when I got home I bandaged my foot up and hunted for my crocs which were somewhere at the back of the wardrobe- thank goodness today my heel feels a little better.


I decided to treat myself to some crafty time today- been quite self indulgent actually as all I have made is one little card, but it was very theraputic! I have made my first ever challenge from My Time to Craft! http://www.mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/



Challenge 5: Tickled Pink

"Hi everyone! Thank you for taking part in last week's challenge, looks like you had a lot of fun with it. This week's challenge is - Ticked Pink! So add plenty of pink to your projects! Remember make anything you want using our theme, an ATC, Card, Tag, Skinny, Scrapbook page, Fatbook Page (4x4).We will have some new designers next week - so pop by to see their work! "



and boy oh boy...is my card pink!!!

5 comments:

Max said...

It is absolutely beautiful and you have obviously concentrated your day of craft indulgence on 'quality' rather than 'quanity' ... good move. So pleased you are not going to chop it up.

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous!!
Clairexx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Your card is pink and perfect for the challenge. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us this week!

Lesley said...

What a lovely card - thank you for doing our challenge this week xx

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, we love your design!