Tuesday 18 March 2008

Crafts by Carolyn- A Recipe!

First, take a scoop of... We thought you might like a little recipe challenge so today, we're challenging you to produce a card (or LO, altered item, whatever) with the following ingredients:
Scallops
Ribbon
Flowers
Your flowers could be stamped, Primas, blooms, patterned paper - whatever you fancy. Your scallops can be big or little and if you don't have scissors or a trimmer blade or a scallop edge punch then you could take the DIY approach...

Well, my attempt is definately the DIY approach...got out the old decorate egde scisssors for this one!!! I am not a lilac person at all, but I am SO in love with those swiss dots!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab fab fab.

And I've got a cuttlebug and swiss dots folder winging their way here soon, i can't wait. Seeing cards like yours just makes me even more eager to have a play!

Pootle said...

Fab card and those swiss dots are yummy!

Rosie said...

Terrific cards Adele... especially the concertinas. I love how you ran the diecuts through the CB folders... I haven't done that yet, so thanks for sharing, I'll try that later!