Friday 28 March 2008

Very happy, shattered, but happy!!

I was very unsettled last night, Jack was poorly and I didn't get much sleep. Today I have been to work and didn't really have chance to eat properly as I covered lunchbreaks. I got home in time for a quick cuppa and a look around online before I had to dash back out on the school run!



BUT, what I discovered in that short time has put a huge grin on my very weary face!

Firstly I discovered that Martine over on the Crafts Beautiful forum has selected my Fairie Poppets card as the winning card in her Fantasy Card Challenge. THANK YOU Martine- it was a great challenge and I thoroughly enjoyed taking part.






Secondly, Liz44 over on the Just Bex Forum had asked my about the Hampton Art stamp I used to make my latest inchie cards. I directed her where to go to spend her money- as us crafters do!!! What does she do to repay me- She nominates my inchie card to be feautured on Inspirational which they followed up and I am featured on there today!!!!



Thank you for making a lovely ending to a very long and tiring week!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Well done Adele - glad to see you are on a roll with your cards - they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Both are fully deserved sweetheart :o)

Unknown said...

great news - well done!

Apryl said...

very well done! and great cards too! you totally deserve it you are very talented at what you do.

Max said...

Congratulations times two!!
Well done Adele ... I love your litle fairy card and am so pleased it won.

Angie C said...

Great card, very pretty and I love your blog. Congratulations on being on the inspirational blog