Saturday 22 March 2008

Spending, spending!!!

I have treated myself to some new stamps!! Quite different from the ones I have got so far, I eventually succumbed to a few Sugar Nellies! Then Jules of Creative Makes directed me to Cuddly Buddly and I treated myself to a few more!!! Cannot wait to try them out now!!

I have been keeping myself busy, water colouring some stamped images!!! I am going to stamp some more in a moment so I can join Chris and the children downstairs.


Then I made a card up with the inchies I made yesterday- had such fun with this- I will have to stamp some more of these too I think!!


And lastly I have just made up a card using one of the images recently water coloured. This Penny Black stamp is once again, one that I have had for many years. I got it, used, from a crafting forum member and like the other doggy Penny Black stamp - up until now I have been too unsure about trying it!!! All I have done is coloured it and embellished the puddle and his little nose with some glossy accents.

1 comment:

Fab said...

Beautiful inchies' card ! And that dog stamp is adorable ! It made me laugh. You've been busy colouring and stamping...I never done it in batches like that but it's such a good idea when you need a quick card you just pick the image you need and away you go ! Happy Easter !