Wednesday 26 March 2008

Mr Postie has been!!

I got back from the school JUST in time. I had just put the kettle on, looked out the window and there was the red van!!!I got all excited but I still have more to come!!

Today I have got;
My Easter Swap from Champs. A huge thank you, the chocolate looks great- will tuck into some of that tonight with hubby!

and a little parcel of crafty goodies. I was hoping it would be some of the new stamps I have ordered but it was 2 more CB folders!! Yipppeee, I now own "Swiss Dots" and "Perfectly Paisley!" Now I am off to try them out with my fingers crossed that when Mr Postie arrives later with letter post, some stamps will arrive too.....greedy aren't I!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have swiss dots and floral fantasy on order from america. I can't wait to see what you do with your swiss dots folder, I may be in need of inspiration :o)

Peechy said...

yayy!! glad it came!! am oppening mine now xxx