Thursday 22 March 2018

No excuses, let's get this Class Complete!




















Well, Mr Postie didn't let me down today. My new Copic colours arrived and are now labelled and stored alongside their colour family buddies. My Copic Colour Charts have all been updated.

Well, what next? I had no excuses not to complete the March Marker Class over at Kit and Clowder.
I was out of my comfort zone just looking at the depth of colours let alone starting to put that dark blue on to my image!!! EEK!

I chanted to myself over and over, it's just practice, enjoy! It's just practice enjoy!


Okay, it isn't perfect, but it is my first time ever of trying sky and rain and without the classes I would never have had the confidence to try. Therefore I am more than happy with my practice image. 



Still loving my journey with Kit and Clowder.
Onwards and upwards...sideways...maybe plummeting down occasionally but as long as I get back up and continue trying that really is all that matters!

Bye for now
Adele
xXx

7 comments:

Linda said...

Stunning!

Brawny x said...

Stunning work. Can't wait to start mine but am in the middle of the Mrch pencil class first. You did a fab job x

Janet Packer said...

You did a great job, I am in awe!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussssssssss Adele

gr karin

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning it is coloured so beautifully coloured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

You've done a great job Adele! Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW! Stunning coloring, love the project you made