Sunday 11 March 2018

First Kit & Clowder Class Complete!!!

Oh goodness, I have really enjoyed this whole procedure. Never attempted anything like this class before and it put me out of my comfort zone, especially towards the end when I tried the timber table effect and the background colouring! Ok, I have still got an awful lot to learn, the results are far from perfect but at least I am crafting again.






I would encourage anyone who wants to either start of improve their colouring to have a go at one of the classes over at Kit and Clowder. 

Now what next, I have a freebie class to do, or I could play with some of the new digi images that just somehow jumped into my inbox!!!

Decisions, decisions!

Adele
xXx

1 comment:

Shabneez said...

A truly amazing piece of colouring. You learnt so well and I’m very tempted by the class too! Thank you for coming by and commenting on my blog. Shabneez