Tuesday 26 February 2008

Nearly time up!!!

Well not done that great actually. I finished off hoovering upstairs first..then I;


1. had my cuppa while trying to....

2. clean the kitchen. Got a bit carried away with the time trying to move cupboards around and change the position of the tumble dryer......

3. Then I had lunch

4.....played with buttons and flowers for the DCM midweek dare and wasn't happy so I put them away

5.......and started my MN Easter swap!!!


.....and before you know it, it's time to collect kiddies again!!


Here's a tiny little taster of what I have done so far...not much!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks very Eastery/ Spring like. Hurry up and finish so we can see the whole thing :)
x

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that's an interesting sneaky peek...

Max said...

Hi Adele ... you have an award waiting for collection at my blog :)

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
x

LucindaBee said...

Hi Adele - love reading your blog. I have left a wee award for you on my blog