Monday 25 February 2008

Still blue!!!

Not a great day, I am feeling absolutley shattered. Been awake with Amelia several times last night, as we are full of flu. I have been dosing her up and having to put the steroid cream back on her poor little face as it is so sore!!!



Me- I feel like I have been run over by a steam roller and my head is pounding but with the children being off last week- I have got so much to do. Tried to get some housework done this morning, but all I managed was to flick a duster around - even then I had to keep stopping inbetween with coughing fits!!! As a good will gesture, I did get the hoover out too, but never got as far as plugging it in!

Sat down with a lemsip this afternoon and made these!!!!




I SO LOVE my new stamps. I have still got a few more I haven't even tried yet. Might try to play later but I have promise myself a very long soak in the bath and an early night- just in case I am up with Amelia again!

1 comment:

Annie B said...

gorgeous! again!