Today I have received this award from the lovely Michele who is currently our Guest Designer over at Dottie's World. A huge thank you Michele...I need a bit of kick to keep me going and this has worked a treat!
OMG...this is why I never get around to replying to some of these awards...I am SUCH A DITHERER!!! Right 5 things I am addicted to;
1, Crafting of course.
2, Indian food...I love it.
3, wine, chocolate, crisps......these are my little treats at the end of a stressful day!
4, my children....time is so precious and they grow so quickly!
5, my darling hubby Chris-he is a darling, always supportive and I love him to bits!!!
Next is the really hard bit...how do I possibly choose only 5 blogs? I will be back later with another award I haven't yet responded to so I will just make a start on some of the wonderful and inspiring bloggers out there!
1. Louise - I know Michele has already given this to you but your designs are such a big part of my crafting!
2. Karen - the detail and texture in your work amazes me!
3. Maddy - her work is stunning and she always makes me laugh!
4. Hazel - she is a strength and inspiration, amazing lady, amazing attitude!
5. Jennie - I can blame Jennie for my change of heart towards stamping this year as it was this time last year I entered her competition and won myself £50 of stamps. I think that this opened up a few crafty doors for me and I now sit very proudly on 3 Design Teams! Thank you Jennie.
Right best do some crafting...LOL be back again later.