Sunday 21 December 2008

Mix and match!!!

It was Nicola's turn over on Dottie's World to set the challnge this week:


"Well....Its nearly upon us, Christmas 2008! What a year it has been, the good,the bad and the Ugly!!!My challenge this week is going for the end of our festive juices.RED,GREEN AND GOLD....Ofcourse it doesnt have to be festive, it can be any card or thing you like, as long as you use a downloads from Charmed Cards and Crafts!! Loads to choose from! Also i'd like you to use as much RED,GREEN & GOLD as you can."

Oh dear, what a dilemma. I so wanted to use the "Juliet" image from the new Girl about Town collection and I had her printed, cut out and sitting on my desk all waiting to go...but I knew I HAD TO make Christmas cards!! SO- I did a bit of mixing and matching and came up with this!
I used the fence background and Juliet from the Girl about town download and the Xmas Tree from the Christmas bundle. A few Prismacolor pencils, a dash of liquid pearls, liquid applique...and of course some glittler glue and glossy accents and it was done.
I SO ENJOYED MAKING THIS CARD- Thank you for such a wonderful new collection!!

9 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Ohhh I love this card. The images go so well together and the colouring is fabulous. Michele x

Louly said...

Adele you are amazing! I was trying to think of a way to make a Christmas card with the new set too, why don't I have good ideas like this one? I love it!

Claire Mackaness said...

THis is truly stunning Adele, trust you to manage something totally different!

Juliet said...

Adele, I just love this card. I know the images are fab, but what you have done with it is superb!

Karen Mortensen said...

WOWSA! I am in the process of making one that is almost identical!! You and I really do think on the same wavelength!

Fabulous card Adele, all your cards are superb. Thank you also so much for my gorgeous card, I LOVE IT!!!!

xxxx

Chrissie said...

Just love this card Adele!
Fabulous co-ordination of the different kits too, clever girl!

Anonymous said...

It's a fabulous card Adele - brilliant!

Sarah C said...

What a fantastic card. I love it :D

Miaou said...

I like that, very different!