Friday 25 January 2008

Look what I've just made....

.....it's errr....it's a.......box type thingy!!!! What shall I do with it? Ideas...on a postcard to Dilly Dally Dingle ......

The wonderful Carole on CBC gave out a link to http://www.thetoymaker.com/2Toys.html and I just couldn't resist it!!!! I simply printed it of on some nice pearlesent card, cut it out and embellished it with some embossing powders, ribbon and a few primas!!! I must make another card for tomorrow and then organise my stock...but I want to play instead!!




3 comments:

Apryl said...

very pretty, needs chocolate though ;o)

p.s have nominated you for a blogger award if you look at the third post down on mine.

Unknown said...

I think it's really pretty. Maybe you could adapt for easter and put some little choccy eggs inside and then wrp them in clear cellophane bags with a bow round the top ?

Another project for your next fair maybe ?
x

Paula said...

That's so sweet. No idea what to do with it mind LOL