Sunday 30 November 2008

Thank you!!!

Playing catch up again but fighting a losing battle-work have asked me to go in 3 times this week, then I have the dreaded meeting at the school.....not leaving me much time for anything else this week!

Firstly I have some major thanks to a few people who have sent me awards....I truely am grateful and honoured by you but I just haven't had enough time to go blog hopping and send them back out...so I don't feel it's right for me to display them on my blog. PLEASE don't think I am ungrateful- far, far from it.
Yesterday I go home to find a little envelope stuffed with goodies from Jenny at Crafty Creations . There were some lovely stamped images, so as I sat down last night to colour in some Design Team images, I couldn't resist colouring a few seeing as they were stamped and all ready to play with. Here they are!


I love the chocolate chip quote and image...anyone able to tell me what make it is please?
Today I have made a few little projects for DewDrop Craftz design team and have the images all coloured and ready to go for the latest Toodles and Binks releases!!!
Watch this space but here is a little taster for now.

No comments: