Tuesday 10 June 2008

Paper every where!!!

LOL...my vertical cropper hoppers arrived today so I am trying to organise some of my papers but I don't seem to be getting very far at the moment. In fact I gave up half way through to finish the Dotties World Challenge #5 that has been sitting on my desk since Sunday ! AS you can see I could not reisist treating myself to Lou's latest Xmas creations .

This weeks challenge was to make a card, using a Charmed Download, and include both stripes and stitching. I dragged out and dusted off my sewing maching for this one!

9 comments:

Louly said...

Fab fab fab fab FAB! How come when I love a card I start repeating myself? Well Adele, as per usual you've taken my breath away. I love it to bits and the circular sentiment looks really effective.

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh that's blimming marvelous Adele!! I love it!!

Tasha said...

Such a cute card!

Juliet said...

This is absolutely stunning Adele, love all the detail!

Jac’s Playground said...

gorgeous card my first thought was WOW, love everything about this card.

Ultramum said...

That's a great card - well done :-)

... so busy myself this week that i don't think I'll have time to do this challenge thi week.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

WOW WOW WOW - brilliant card! Love it! I can't wait to use those circular sentiments, they just look so classy!
Ruth x

Nicola said...

OMG!! Speechless!! That is amazing!!!Love the sentiment and the tag love it all!! Welldone.
Nicola.xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Adele, I love what you've done!