Sunday 29 June 2008

Dottie in the Snow!!!

Juliet set a little challenge a while back to try to use all the different Dottie (& George of course) download images. There is no time limit to this so I thought I'd try to play along. LOL..didn't quite realise how many images I had until I listed them all today. Slowly but surely I will work my way through them.
SO...next is Dottie in the Snow, another image I coloured in last night. Used up the scrap of red Dottie paper from this mornings card....well it matched Dottie wellies so perfectly! I played along with the sketch on Challenge Ismaki for this one. Not too sure of the final result, looks too busy and cluttered but I had fun making it anyway.

Here is the sketch;

and here is my card;


12 comments:

Apryl said...

very pretty! but I so don't want to be thinking about christmas just yet.. ;o)

Tasha said...

So cute!

I need to get me the Christmassy Dottie's I think, hehe

Juliet said...

Simply stunning!!!! - what more can I say?

Sarah C said...

What a gorgeous card :D xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh I do love that! Too busy? Absolutely not! I adore it (another for the gallery?) xx

Canne said...

That's gorgeous!

Mu42800 said...

magnifique !!! les tampnos sont sublimes , le logo noel aussi et les flocons
bizzz Mu

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Not too busy or cluttered at all! I love it!

Now I've got other card orders out of the way I'll be starting on these! The Christmas Collection is lovely, isn't it?
Ruth x

Sammi said...

ooh ooh ooh!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Just stunning!!

Ellen said...

these look great you have mastered the art of colouring them so well. no one would believe you have only been stamping for a short time.

there is something for you on my blog

Unknown said...

christmas already! (I have been thinking about it too, actually...it's only 6 months away!!!)

Louly said...

Adele, it's gorgeous, I always love to see your creations. It's definately not too cluttered. I love all the embossing, it looks so touchy feely.