Sunday 15 June 2008

DewDrop Craftz- 'Ferdy' Snow Frog

Well on Friday my first stamp arrived from Nikki as part of DewDrop Craftz design team. When I first saw the stamp I wondered what to do with it first but started stamping straight away! I finished my first card yesterday and today stamped and coloured a few more images ready for my next project.

Ferdy will by July Stamp of the month over on DewDrop Craftz so you will be seeing a bit more of him over the next few weeks....I have loads of ideas to try out yet.

Here is a little snippet of my first card. I stamped the image twice and layered the little frog, as well as the the Snow Frog's googly eyes. I loved playing around with the detail on this card, especially building up layers of Glossy Accents for bulbous eyes, stippling liquid pearls for a "fluffy" effect on ear muffs, and of course liquid applique and a bit of irridescent glitter glue for the snow. So quirky, so fun - Thank you Nikki.

3 comments:

Net said...

He looks so sweet Adele!

Ellen said...

what a fun froggy wqvbgpt

Hazel said...

Love what I can see of this card, Adele - look forward to seeing it all and other things you do for the DT