Sunday 29 June 2008

One Ferdy= 2 challenges!!!!

Well - what with the arrival of my Prismacolor pencils yesterday, it would have been very rude not have tried them out. Joanne kindly sent me a few paper stumps to try out but unfortunately I haven't had a chance to get any Sansodor.......so I have been using a Boots Lavender massage oil!!!!! LOL.......so crafting has been particuarly relaxing eh!!

I need to get my crafty backside into gear and find my mojo again so what better way than this weeks Dare! I used Ferdy Snow Frog again....I have had such fun with this stamp-thank you Nikki. I also wanted to try my first attempt at a frame card....I searched the land of blog and found a tutorial I saw back in March for Papertake Weekly. Thank you to everyone for the inspiration!




3 comments:

Tasha said...

Cute card!

Canne said...

That's fab - love the stamp!

Anonymous said...

Great frame card....I was amazed how easy they were to do but the tutorial on PW was top notch.
I must give these Prismacolor pencils a go as I love the effect on your card.