Sunday 1 April 2018

Copics, practice, practice, practice!


I thought I play with some of my new images today, but instead I opted for another section of the Markers 101 Class over at Kit and Clowder. The Markers 101 Class is a FREE class and I would highly recommend it to everyone who colours, be it Copics, Prismas, etc, it give you so much technical information about blending and light source that applies not just to alcohol markers.It gave me another chance to try out some of those problematic Earth tones, that I have tried cleaning up again.





Things I could do better
Blending and shading still need a lot of practice.
I have coloured the highlight section of the hair in too far down, I think it would look better higher up towards the parting.
I think I needed to blend in the lower, back section of the hair more. Photographing up close shows so much more detail! LOL

Things I am pleased about
Happy with the eyes and mouth.
Happy with the colour combo that I have used here.

3 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

your coloring is just amazing, WOW

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning coloring, Adele xoxo

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Wow! Your colouring is amazing x