Sunday 10 May 2009

Dottie's World Challenge - Charmed!



A very short and sweet post for now as I am still up to my eyes in painting the kitchen and the weekend is almost over!
This week over on Dottie's World it was Juliet's turn to challenge us!
"Charmed - this week's challenge is to add a charm to your project. It can be anything as long as it dangles (oops sorry, does that sound too rude?) and, of course, include one of the Charmed downloads too!"
Now I faffed around with my charms but ended up with one of the little hearts I have been using on my cards quite a bit recently.
Here's what I ended up with.

Please pop over to Dotties' World to see the other creation from the rest of the Design Team...and grab your downloads and join in the fun!

Right best get back to the kitchen....well can't really call it that at the moment but at least it has got a sink, an oven and a fridge/freezer in it!!!




4 comments:

Beki said...

It looks really good and the charm finishes it off nicely!
I'm new to the whole scrapbooking/cardbooking and hope I can soon be making things like this!
((hugs))
Beki xxx

Juliet said...

Love your card Adele - gorgeous colours and the black gingham ribbon really finishes it off. One of my favourite Holly images too!
Juliet xx

Kim x said...

Another beautiful card, love your little charm. Super colouring!
Kim x

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card - love this image and the fab colours. The big flower looks awesome and i really love the layout
love tasha xx