Friday 29 May 2009

Christmas at DewDrop Craftz!




I am running behind with my Design Team entry for the latest challenge over at DewDrop Craftz. But you still have over a week to go over and play along to be in with a chance of a prize. This time we need to make a Christmas ornament.....well my mojo really seemed to get lost in the chaos of the kitchen being renewed...but as the dust has settled, I managed to get the old brain cell active and eventually came up with an idea!

I decided to make a little plaque/doorhanger......Christmas sign thingy!!LOL


There is also a challenge over a Crafts by Carolyns that has just been set by the lovely Jennie of The Artistic Stamper. This fits the bill quite well so I am going to submit it there too! Hmmm, now I will have to save this for me to hang up Christmas Eve...as a certain young lady is being a right little monster today!

2 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Aww this is beautiful Adele, such a cute image. xx

Sarah C said...

Gorgeous cad Adele and perfect for Christmas Eve xoxo