Saturday 26 November 2016

Felt Apple Decoration
















Made up an apple today, in the same style as yesterday's pear. Still pleased with the weird colour combination, and I think my stitching is getting easier....although not sure it's actually neater...BUT I still like the pear better! Not happy with the overal shape of the apple, I didn't neaten the edges very well before sewing! Hmm.


I tend to cut out a rough template and position all the little shapes how I want them then take a photograph so I can use this to refer back to during my stitching.





I have been very naughty and ordered myself a felt book and ...ahem....a few sheets of felt!

Must finish off a few little projects before Mr Postie turns up with them, that way I won't feel as guilty when they arrive!

Tee hee.

Adele
xXx

No comments: