Friday 16 September 2016

Lack of beady confidence!!!!













It's been a hectic few weeks, getting Amelia settled back at school and Jack starting College. To add to the already tricky equation, a few hospital appointments have been thrown in for good measure. Well we wouldn't want me "resting on my laurels" would we!!!

I REALLY need to get my act together and start prioritising the things that NEED doing and then actually doing those tasks.I spent all day Tuesday blitzing Jack's room, something I told myself that I wasn't going to do as he is old enough to clean and tidy his own room. Regardless of that, I went ahead and did it, cleaned windows, moved furniture...the lot! Wednesday I mainly spent on my hands and knees, weeding the block paving on the drive, a never ending and thankless task. If it had been on my to do list, I would have taken so much joy in crossing it through....but it was never on my list in the first place!

Yesterday was a rather broken day,between Brucie Boy, the dog groomer and helping out at Guides I never really got motivated to achieve much. So, as this afternoon is geared around yet another hospital appointment I decided that this morning I WOULD make time to sit down and get creative.

I am sure the crafters out there will understand my frustration, you sit down, get all your crafty stash out and you crafty mojo just flies out the window!!!EEEK.

I need help, I need advice, I need a kick up the backside and all I can focus on is the clock ticking away and eating at my little bit of time allocated to crafting.

OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!

I wanted to do a neutral bracelet, something that could be worn with almost anything but now I have started I am unsure. Is it too boring, too bland? Do I need to rip all the beads off and add some colour? HELP....tick, tock, tick, tock!!


 
Please excuse my wrinkled hand, should have put some hand cream on first but I wanted to see the colour up against a skintone, as pale as it is. (I obviously need an exoctic holiday!)

Adele
xXx


No comments: