Friday 23 September 2016

Just 1 little card topper!














I am feeling quite proud of myself today! With no appointments AT ALL and a whole day to myself I have spent most of the day painting the hallway. Still loads to do but a few steps closer to finishing and getting new hall and stair carpet!

After several hours of decorating I decided I had better stop if I wanted to be able to actually move tomorrow. So, I had a bit of lunch and spent a few hours this afternoon playing with my Copics and papers! I feel quite out of my depth, it's been so long that I feel I am starting out like a beginner again.

One thing that has definitely come to light is that I NEED to clear out my craft room. Trying to be creative when your crafty stash is stuffed in bags and boxes all over different areas of the house is quite time consuming!LOL

I resorted to making just one little topper rather than a complete card, simply because I cannot find, or reach my blank card stock to make the actual card base! There are a few finer details I would have like to have added but couldn't get to my stash to do them, so it will just have to do as it is!








I am entering this topper into the following:

Crafy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper, September.
Simply Papercraft, Anything Goes.
Trimcraft, Colour Challenge 88, Blue & White

Somehow I just managed to order a few more Copics! Tee hee hee. Naughty but nice.

Adele
xXx











2 comments:

Glittertastic said...

This is so cute! I love the image and the colours and embellishments you used coordinate perfectly. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft xx!

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again for our October challenge!

Helen x
(DT)