Tuesday 10 February 2009

Whiff of Joy!

I LOVE these designs and was over the moon when a wonderful cyber friend enclosed a few images for me in a Rubber Stamp Image swap....I have always been hesitant about ordering before....not to familiar when ordering abroad...BUT I have just found out the stamps are soon to be stocked in a few outlets over here!!! Whoo hooo!


Anyway enough of the waffle on with the crafting. Now how could I not try out the challenge over on Whiff of Joy Challenges -this week it is a template.


and here is my interpretation of it! Sorry, awful lighting, awful colours will try to take again tomorrow.

7 comments:

Nicky said...

Beautiful - i have left a tag on my blog for you

Tasha said...

Hi Adele this card is stunning i love the colouring of the image and the papers used
love tasha xx

camcraft said...

Oh Adele you have made an amazing card indeed :-)totally stunning. Ordering the whiff of joy stamps from their site is easy as ABC:-) terrific postal rates too, my stamps arrived quicker than most UK sites.
Carole x

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Love it! those cookies look scrummy!

X Alex

Juliet said...

Beautiful card and perfect colouring.
Juliet xx

Juliet said...

Beautiful card and perfect colouring.
Juliet xx

Juliet said...

Beautiful card and perfect colouring.
Juliet xx