Sunday 22 February 2009

Dottie's World- Blast from the past!

It's Lou's turn to set the challenge over on Dottie's World this Sunday and what a great challenge it is-I thoroughly enjoyed this one Lou-thank you.


"This week I want you to look through your photos of cards you've made in the past, find one you really like then recreate it using the exact same layout but with different papers and embellishments! Of course there must be a Charmed download image in there too! "

Now-my biggest problem, being the ditherer that I am...what one of my old cards do I use? To make it simple I clicked on my blog labels and found my first ever Dottie download, in fact my first ever download image.
Here is my original;
and here is my challenge card!

I can remember feeling so proud of myself for managing to download! LOL. The original card was made April last year.

Remember to pop over to Dottie's World to see what the rest of the Design Team have come up with and join in the challenge this week to a) get your FREEBIE download and b) be in the the chance of being selected as Guest Designer for March!!!!

7 comments:

Juliet said...

They're both gorgeous cards Adele, but I love the papers on your new one.....and Holly of course!
Juliet xx

Trace Dee said...

Adele the colours on the card are so lush i love them. The card is so lovely. I just love these images

Love

Tracey

Louly said...

Words that spring to mind with this card are, classy, elegant, rich and BEAUTIFUL! Does that sum it up?

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh yes!! Fantastic card to choose for this challenge as I love the composition and the layout. Your work was fantastic and is now even more fantastic. Love it!!!

xxxx

Max said...

It may be a 'blast from the past' but your original card has stood the test of time well and still looks modern. Lovely arrangement.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Julie said...

Both cards are great, love the papres on the new one and of course the new images are fab

Paula's ponderings said...

They both look great Adele, I was thinking of doing this challenge but couldnt bear to look at my older cards...lol