Monday 13 October 2008

DewDrop Craftz/Craft Stamper Card!

A while back Nikki of DewDrop Craftz asked if I would make up a card to go into Craft Stamper magazine! I don't class myself as a stamper so I panicked a bit....well quite a lot...LOL before throwing myself into the unknown!

I used the wonderful Bride and Groom stamp and set to work with some of my fav papers. I was asked to include a bit more stamping than in some of my previous cards...eeeekkkk! That's where I struggled as I didn't really have much in the way of background stamps.

Eventually after a lot of faffing around I made a frame effect using my Nestabilities.
Then I used a flower head of a Hero Art trio to make the flower centers for the die cut
flowers. To finish off I used stamped sentiments from Nikki.




In the centre of the card I hand cut a heart, embossed it in my Cuttlebug and used this as a backing for the main Bride and Groom image.
And ended up with this!! I hope you like it!



9 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Adele, that is gorgeous, I love the bold use of colours for this card, those stamped flower centres are beautiful too, I love this card and the bride and groom are really cute too. x

Pink Feather Paradise said...

that is gorgeous, well done and it is bound to go down a treat in the magazine....
Cheers Alex

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely! This card looks like fabric.

Sarah C said...

This card is just adorable and such different colours too. I love it xxx

Sew This N That said...

A beautiful card, wonderful to see a wedding card that is not conventional ;0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Sammi said...

ooooooh.. Adele this is absolutely stunning! :) It is too gorgeous!
xxx

Jo Nevill said...

I saw this in the mag and its fantastic and amazing. Many congrats, you really do deserve it.

Hugs,

Jo x

Maja said...

Oh, Adele, I LOVE the colors!!!My favourite shades of greens and browns. Love your blog and will come back often.

Melissa said...

"hope you like it"

I LOVE IT !!!!!