Sunday 11 February 2007

She chants...I will be organised, I will be organised..

Another one of my "goals" for 2007 was to be more organised....cough, splutter, blush!!
A few crafters on some of my forum hide-outs mentioned about making X amount of Christmas cards each month. Well because we have the house extension looming this year and space will be an issue- I am just making up Xmas embellies instead.

Last month I cut and made up 50 little QK reindeer heads...and last night I completed 50 little QK Xmas trees!!!! Will try to load some piccies later depending on how gloomy it is- very grey and murky at the moment.

My fingers are itching to get back to work on hubby's Valentine Card- but not sure that will happen today...I will need to come up with a cunning and devious plan!!

No comments: