Monday 19 February 2007

No crafting today

Been out at all day today visiting Mother & Father-in-law. It's been a great day and the kiddies have been little darlings (well most of the time!) Had a lovely day but I am still really suffering with this awful headache. It has been lingering for ages now and I just can't shift it.

Tomorrow morning we have the archietect coming around to take some measurements for our extension drawings- I am getting rather impatient now and want to start as soon as possible. The kiddies are still at home tomorrow as they both have staff training days but hopefully after that the week can be spent playing yet more catch up. What with the children being on school hols and all the assessments- it's been hard to keep on top of everything.

Struggling to keep my eyes open now- I am off to the land of nod!!

No comments: