Wednesday 21 February 2007

Bits and Pieces.




After yet another wasted morning in a numeracy workshop I decided that this afternoon I would be productive and at least achieve something today. Had loads of scraps of paper on my desk, including the offcuts from yesterdays toppers. SO- I decided to make another version using the same papers to use it up. Then I dug deep to see what overs scraps I could use!!!
This is what I came up with shown above. I feel the word "MUM" in black needs a little something, might have to attack it with my metallic rub on creamy stuff!
I have had a few questions about the corsages so I will TRY to take some step by step pics to show you how easy they really are to make.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yummy yummy yummy 0 fab cards, those blooms are to die for. You have been a busy bee xxx

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

This is beautiful!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Have a nice day!

Bety