Wednesday 7 February 2007

A funny ol' day today!!!

I attend a family Numeracy workshop at the school on a Wednesday morning- so not had much chance for anything else really. I am feeling rather fed up with the whole SN educational business, the class had not been prepared at all to meet my daughters needs. The "numeracy teacher" said to me that she didn't know what to do for DD. (!!!!!) Well if she cannot differentiate the resources to suit a class of approx 10 children, who then all work on a one-to-one basis with their mums, well then there is not much hope when DD has to work in a large class with no additional support!!

All I have managed to do craftwise today, is make up about 40 Christmas trees!!! LOL- yeah, I know it's only February, but I have set myself a goal to make at least 25 xmas embellies each month to attempt to ease the pressure of Xmas later on in the year!!!

What's next on my list?
Need to make a card for my brother in laws 40th , then I will make a start on hubbys Valentine card. Let's hope I get some enthusiasm back for those!! Now - where did I leave it?

No comments: