Monday 24 July 2017

Prismacolor.....progress???






















Well, I wouldn't really call it progress, it's more of a continuation of a poor attempt! LOL

BUT, I have really enjoyed the change and challenge of trying something out of my comfort zone. Still got loads of issues I need to work on but as long as I continue to enjoy the journey I am telling myself the results don't really matter!

I got my Prisma pencils years and years ago and I bought them as seconds and unfortunately some of them are unmarked so I don't know what all the colours are but here is my colour list:

For the hair:
PC914 Cream, PC944 Terracotta, 
PC941 Light Umber , PC947 Dark Umber 
 I quite liked how it turned out. It's a much lighter, fluffier sort of finish to
 what  I am used to with my Copics.

For the pinks:
PC994 Process Red, an unknown pink that I believe will become a favourite, 
PC1018 Pink Rose , PC938 White.


For the purples:
 PC 934 Lavender, PC956 Lilac, PC 1009 Dahlia Purple
So, this morning I have filled a few holes in our conservatory walls and woodwork, done a bit of painting and then gave myself a bit of craft therapy time this afternoon to finish the Saturated Canary image I had started. Now I am eager to try my hand at another image I can wreck with a few Prismacolors!

Bye for now.

Adele
xXx

No comments: