Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Exploding Box Challenge - no. 3


This morning it has been pouring down and, although I am starting to feel a little more human again, I am still poorly! The children have had a lazy day and I have been working on Box no.3

I decided to simplify this one a little, and although I inked some of the embellishments, I didn't actually ink the edges of the box or it's embossed panels. I used a scrap of gorgeous white lace, which was hard to part with. LOL

I had a Wedding in mind for this one, keeping it very neutral with just a touch of "something blue!"




Here are boxes 1,2 and 3 together....



My latest little box meets the criteria over at;

Cute card Thursday - Tie it up
Pile it On - Put a bird on it
Creative Card Crew - Punches/dies

If you'd like to make a box to inspire me, please feel free! Don't forget, you can find the tutorial 
here on CRAFTS BY CAROLYN. I'd love to see what you do. xx

8 comments:

Kath said...

Wow! THREE done already. That's brilliant. another lovely exploding box.

Hazel said...

Stunning, Adele - love it! Way to go with all these gorgeous boxes! x

Kathy said...

Absolutely beautiful. I really love this

Unknown said...

What stunning boxes , each is beautiful.Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our punches/dies challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

Samantha said...

I love these boxes!!!

Guild Master Crystal said...

Wow!!! Great work! Your boxes are amazing!
Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew in our punches/dies challenge.

~ Crystal (DT)

Dwie lewe rączki said...

What a great boxes. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew. Yvonne

Jan said...

This looks stunning, thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan