Monday 27 May 2013

My Exploding Box Challenge No. 2



Well, I was hoping to have achieved more today but all I have done is measure and cut the basics of  5 boxes and make up only 1 of those. So I now have two little boxes sitting on the side. As I am making these I am coming up with other ideas for styles, themes etc but I have been asked for "similar designs" so I feel restricted with what I should do.

This one is actually a pale green but that doesn't really come over in the photographs.




Despite the foam and rubber tips all coming off I am loving my little alphabet stamps,I copied tiny little banner type lettering which I saw on a Stampin' Up site somewhere. SO versatile.

I used Stampin Up; Seam Binding Ribbon in Rose Red, Stamp Set You are loved, Stamp Set Papillon Potpourri, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin Write Markers in Wild Wasabi and Rose Red.

This little box meets the criteria over at:

Rhedd & Rosie - Blooming Lovely
Crafty Bloggers Network- O's & X's challenge - Die cut or punch, flowers, ribbon
Moving Along With the times - Embossing

Onwards to box no. 3, see you again soon hopefully!
xXx

7 comments:

Hazel said...

Love it, Adele, so creative and beautiful x

Zoe said...

Wow! What a gorgeous exploding box, thanks for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's. challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Kath said...

Great. Another lovely one!

Kathy said...

A stunning box, Adele. I've not made one of these in ages and my fingers are itching to have a go now!

Unknown said...

I Just love exploding boxes, the time that goes into them and all the little surprises. This is particularly lovely, thanks for entering in to the Rhedd and Rosie's challenge and good luck! Melissa xx (DT)

Debs said...

Simply stunning! Love the gorgeous design and fabulous embossing.
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Tina said...

Gorgeous , really lovely , Thanks for sharing such a wonderful creation with us at Rhedd & Rosies . Hugs Tina (DT) xx