Friday 16 January 2009

Take three!

This week has been awful! It started with both the children off school again with this tummy bug, Tuesday & Wednesday I was at work, Thursday I spent most of the day at school for Amelia who had a Speech & Language assessment. I have VERY reluctantly let the school move her down a year for Literacy and Numeracy. I am really not happy about it and I just can't switch off. Now at the end of the week I am one very tired, very grumpy, very stressed Dingle.

Today I had my only free day, to catch up on housework, paperwork..etc...and I at long last dusted of my crafty mojo and managed a little time for ME this afternoon. I decided to try the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl where you need to;

use three different design papers and three different types of embellishments on your cards! No more, no less. (by types of embellishments we mean, buttons, brads, flowers, ribbons, beads, bling etc)Of course, you can use any amount of 'plain' card stock!


I used 3 Papers from Basic Grey and for my 3 embellies I used lace, flowers and brads.

Hope that's Ok!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Gorgeous and fab card!! love the colours you used and thanks so much for taking part!
Hugs, Marlene x

Sugar Mama said...

Hi Adele
What a delicious creation!
Thanks so much for joining the second challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
You really are too sweet!
Sugar Mama x

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Sorry you have had such a rough week, on the up your cards are absolutely wonderful... I may have to commission a 50th wedding anniversary card as my mum and dad celebrate theirs on the first of August! do you sell them? and how much do you charge?

x Alex

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow I love everything about this card Adele, it is so cute but has a grown up feel to it iykwim?!

Sylvia Blum said...

Fab card! And I really LOVE the papers and colours you used for it!

Kazabing said...

Lovely card, really effective.
Karen.x.