Sunday 5 August 2007

Busy, busy, busy!!


A mad, mad day yesterday. Started fairly early, dropped Amelia off at me mums and drove down to Maidstone to collect a bargain 10ft trampoline!!! Reluctant to give up another chunk of my garden ( seeing as I have just lost a huge chunk of patio with the extension!!) but desperately in need of something to keep the children occupied in the garden while the building work continutes.

After that we dropped into the local plumbing merchants shop to discuss a few thing for our new bathroom, came home with another mountain of catalogues but we think we are almost decided.

Then it was a mad dash to have lunch and get the children to the parties they had been invited to.......and make 2 cards inbetween!!!

Thank goodness I had alread made up a batch of QK flowers last month- I made 2 the same design, definately a "Less is more" challenge for Just Bex!!!

No comments: