Wednesday 5 February 2014

MORE Stampin' Up swap cards!

Last night I sat and made up a few more cards from the Stampin' Up swap. I feel quite guilty, it's a sort of lazy crafting really but it has really got me motivated to de-clutter and organise my craft room. It's gonna take quite some time but hopefully it will by worth it.

Here are my "Cheat's Cards!"

The first is from a kit designed by Fiona Whitten



The second is a slight adaptation of a design by Valerie Brown. I decided to emboss the backing card and ink the edges. Love these shells from "By the Seashore!"




  My last is taken from a design by Elaine Smith, using the "Six Sided Sampler" stamps!


Sorry about the quality of the pics, I went out into the conservatory to get the best light, but it was freezing out there! I didn't hang around!

Right, I had better stop playing now and get some work done! 

Bye for now!

Adele 
xXx

No comments: